Online Induction >> Induction Program
What kind of structure might you have in an Induction Program?
A common structure for an induction program involves having new staff or contractors going through a series of steps in sequence to onboard them into your organisation and cover off on important safety, HR and risk awareness materials.
These often involve policies and procedures they need to understand and acknowledge. The induction program might be site specific, role specific or risk specific.
A common structure might involve:
- An online form to collect licenses and materials from the new starter
- An interactive presentation or slideshow of content they need to understand and acknowledge
- A checklist to go through important policies, procedures and acknowledge
- A document library of important resources they need access to
- A site tour to prepare them for the workplace in advance of arriving there
- An assessment to make sure they understand everything
- Issuing an induction card or certificate at the end
See how an online induction program can work for your organisation by looking at the online demo via the form above or
- Contact Us